Warranties and Disclaimers
Information Security Education and Awareness web portal is intended to provide as far as possible reliable information and data on Information Security, However C-DAC and ISEA claim responsibility of authorship for only content put without referneces or sources link at the bottom of the pages. Opinions and views expressed in articles, write-ups sourced from web sites and content partners on schemes, policies, etc, are not C-DAC’s nor ISEA’s official views or opinions.
- C-DAC and ISEA expressly disclaim all warranties and / or conditions, expressed or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to or referenced by the ISEA web site, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability or satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement.
- In no event shall C-DAC, ISEA be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if C-DAC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- C-DAC ISEA also does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- That you understand and agree that any materials downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of materials.
- C-DAC ISEA does not give any warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the site or any transactions entered into through the site.
- Under no circumstances shall C-DAC, ISEA be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages, resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the site;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the site;
- the materials in the site;
- any other matter related to the site, even if C-DAC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Because some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
C-DAC may provide access to C-DACs' international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to C-DAC products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that C-DAC in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.