NOBUWIKA.DLL The filename NOBUWIKA.DLL was last seen on 12.14.2008, and it is considered unsafe.
Threat Name: Win32.X Filename [System32Root]\nobuwika.dll Filesize: Unknown Last seen 12.14.2008
This file can perform following behavior
- Usualy created by unsafe process.
- Registered as a Dynamic Link Library File.
- Usualy have random filename and refers to many versions of a dynamic link library.
- Can be injected/attached to the legitimate Windows process such as explorer.exe or other.
Instructions to remove the NOBUWIKA.DLL
1. Temporarily Disable System Restore, Reboot computer in SafeMode.
2. Locate NOBUWIKA.DLL virus files and uninstall NOBUWIKA.DLL files program. Follow the screen step-by-step instructions to complete uninstall the NOBUWIKA.DLL.
3. Delete/Modify any values added to the registry related with NOBUWIKA.DLL, Exit the registry editor and restart the computer.
4. Clean/delete all NOBUWIKA.DLL infected file(s):NOBUWIKA.DLL and related, or rename NOBUWIKA.DLL virus files.
5. Please delete all your IE temp files with NOBUWIKA.DLL manually, run a whole scan with antivirus program.