Expression of Interest For Developing a Roadmap for online safety
Information Security Education and Awareness (ISEA) is a Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India initiative with an objective of capacity building in the area of Information Security, training of Government personnel and creation of mass Information Security awareness targeted towards various user segments. The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Hyderabad is implementing this initiative.
Main objectives of the project includes capacity building in the area of Information Security to address human resources requirement in the country, training of Government officials and creation of mass information security awareness. The project is being implemented through Fifty one (52) institutions for academic activities (4 ISRDCs, 7 RCs, 41 PIs in three categories), Sixteen (16) implementing agencies with one coordinating agency for training of Government Officials and C-DAC, Hyderabad as coordination agency for Awareness program. Please visit www.isea.gov.in / https://infosecawareness.in/ for more details.
C-DAC, Hyderabad invites proposals from consultancy Services to develop a Roadmap for online safety to various stakeholders by keeping the mind the rising crimes against various stake holders globally and also in India.
Interested service providers are requested to share the complete profile of expert along with details of works/projects carried out by them in area of combating Cybercrimes; Papers published & Research experience in Cyber-Crimes; Criminal Justice etc but not limited.
The following shall be key responsibilities along with timelines:
- Draft and design a Roadmap for online safety and Combat Cyber Crimes against different stakeholders
- Review existing material, gather information through secondary sourcing on online safety for preparation of the required document
- Support CDAC in sharing the Roadmap with various stakeholders
- Be available for feedback and inputs from the concerned officials
- Edit and finalize the document as per inputs received from the consultations / collating incorporating suggestion received
- Being available for several rounds of discussions (online) and team based on the need/ progress
Time Frame and No. of working days:
Contract period for developing the Roadmap shall be 3 Months which shall spread across 40 to 50 man-days
- Consultancy/Service Providers/Experts should have expertise in Cyber Security and Combating Crimes techniques, and they shall have:
- Experts with P.hd/expertise in National and International Criminology shall be preferred.
- Experts having broad knowledge in Cyber Crimes, Social Media and Social media crimes, Victimology, Restorative Justice, Criminal Psychology and Theoretical Criminology
- Preparation and Presentation of the Road Map to Combat Cyber Crimes against various stake holders
Submission Proposals: The proposals shall be submitted in two-stages in the following manner.
Initial proposal (Technical Proposal) shall contain:
- Detailed profile of the expert/experts
- Proposed methodology to develop the Road Map
Technical Proposal shall be forwarded through email with all the relevant documents to email@example.com with subject line ‘Developing a Roadmap for online safety‘, so as to reach on or before 18:00 hrs of 12.07.2020. Proposals received after the due date/time will be rejected.
Technical evaluation of the proposal shall be done on the basis of information provided in the requisite documents as mentioned in the eligibility criteria by a Technical Evaluation Committee.
Financial proposals shall be invited from the technically qualified consultants/agencies. The lowest bid qualified consultant will be considered for award of the assignment.
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment Terms : 100% payment will be made upon completion and submission of the report and accepted by CDAC
- Deliverables: Road map should be submitted within 3 months from date of signing the contract.
- Taxes: Consultancy charges should be inclusive of all taxes, TDS as per the applicable rate shall be deducted from the amount payable.
- Confidentiality of the information related to project is the top priority and you are requested to abide by it.
- You will be governed by professional norms and conduct of CDAC
- The Document prepared by you will be the sole property of CDAC.
- If you have any concerns regarding EOI, kindly contact Project in-Charge, CDAC
- CDAC shall have the right to use your work/ document for sharing and dissemination on appropriate platforms
- You do not have any authority to use the document or any information from the document for publishing your papers or citing the data in any report. The data and study is purely the sole property of C-DAC
For any queries regarding the EOI, you are requested to forward email to : firstname.lastname@example.org