Fake Company Email ID'S for Police
- Verify the e-mail ID thoroughly, with each and every letter of the e-mail ID before responding to any e-mails in the business transaction.
- Genuine Companies will always prefer a secured and transparent payment method if the company collect fee for job applications.
- Talk over phone with the company to ascertain, before depositing the money into their account, whether there is change of a/c details and name of the company.
- Maintain second step verification code to sign into account (Mobile alert).
- Whenever the fraud is noticed immediately inform to the original company
- Don’t respond to spam e-mails without verification of the e-mail origin (Header)