- The slogan should be a one-line sentence or phrase that is catchy and relevant to the theme of information security.
- Example: “Be Cyber Aware – Be Cyber Secured”
- Each individual can submit only one Slogan, and it should be his/her original work. Slogans copied from the internet will not be accepted / encouraged.
- The slogan should not have any negative connotations pointing out individual, organization, brand name, religion, country etc.,
- It should be a motivating and positive quote or sentence that encourages awareness among citizens regarding any aspect of cyber security.
Online submissions for the competition is closed.