Tip of the Day
29 September 2022
Replace obsolete / old systems regularly
- It is possible that running newer or longer software programs on an older computer could lead to slow performance So you need to replace or upgrade a particular component ( memory, OS, DVD drive etc, ).
Tip of the week
26 September 2022‐02 October 2022
Always enable pop-up blocker on browser for security
- Enable a pop-up blocker in your Internet browser to improve the safety of your browsing.
- Some of the attackers use these popup windows as special offers to install malicious code on your computers To avoid all these, configure your browser to block the popups.
- Some of the browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla have inbuilt feature to block popups.
Tip of the month
Do read the User license agreement of software, before you install it
- Prevention is the key to protect your computer and data from malicious software.
- Read the License Agreement before installing any Software/Application.
- Install it from a trusted source