Use strong PINs and change your PIN (in your mobile devices) regularly
- To access your computer at work, you need a password.
- Don't treat your smart phone any differently In fact, most phones have a pin to access them.
- By default, the company offers you a four-digit PIN for securing your mobile devices.
Develop your own security policy and follow it to avoid security attacks on your PC
- Some organizations issue overall computer security manuals, regulations,handbooks, or similar documents for their computer policy.
- It is recommended that you too have your own policy for your system.
- After introducing the security policy, it is important to follow the policy.
Monitor your credit card account statement for suspicious / unauthorised activity
Maintain your credit card receipts to produce against transaction frauds. Cross check your receipts with your monthly statements