Guidelines for National Level Competitions 2022
ISEA Announces National Level
Drawing and Slogan Competition on Information/Cyber Safety and Security
Information Security Education and Awareness (ISEA) is a Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), GoI initiative with an objective of capacity building in the area of information security, training of Government personnel and creation of mass awareness on information security awareness targeted towards students, women, police and other user segments. The project is being implemented through fifty two (52) institutions for academic activities (4 ISRDCs, 7 RCs, 41 PIs including IISc, IIT’s, NIT’s) and CDAC Hyderabad as a coordinating agency for Awareness program.
As part of this initiative a multilingual web portal www.infosecawareness.in has been developed with abundant multimedia content for various user segments by covering the various areas of the cyber security.
- Objective:The objective to organize these competitions are to inculcate cyber hygiene practices among the Internet users.
- Information/Cyber Safety and Security
- Cyber Bullying
- Cyber Stalking
- Password Protection
- Online Predators
- Internet Ethics
- Revenge Pornography
- Online Trolling
- Enable Multi-Factor Authentication
- Use Strong Passwords
- Recognize and Report Phishing/Smishing/Vishing
- Do not fall into any financial fraud trap
- Update Your Software
- Be cyber security aware on social media, etc. for more thematic concepts, visit: www.infosecawareness.in
- Who can participate: open to all
- Awards (cash prize/gift vouchers/gift articles):
- National Level Certificates for all the prize winners.
- Attractive prizes worth Rs. One Lakh across all categories
- Best Works will be published in Newsletters/Magazines/Websites.
- Winners will be announced at National Level on 31stOctober,2022
|Prize (s)||Painting Competition||Cyber Security Slogan||Total amount|
|Consolation Prizes||Rs.20,000(10 Nos *Rs.2,000)||Rs.10,000( 10 Nos *Rs.1,000)||Rs.30,000.00|
5. Important dates (Time lines):
|Competition start date||20th September,2022|
|Last date for submission (drawing soft copies / cyber Security slogan)||25th October,2022|
|Hard copies should reach us (selected works only)||30th October,2022|
|Winners announcement||31st October,2022|
6. Guidelines for Drawing
- The work must be on a flat piece of A3 size paper (any variety/quality paper) with 1 cm external border.
- Each individual can submit only one piece of work in each category, and the work should be his/her original work. Drawing(s) copied from the internet will not be accepted.
- Acceptable tools for Drawing: colourpencils, crayons, oil pastel, sketch pens , water color, oil paint, acrylic etc.
- The artwork must not represent national flag, any particular individual, organization, or brand name and must not depict any religious theme.
- Artwork incompatible with the above guidelines will not be considered.
7. Guidelines for Cyber Security slogans:
- The slogan should be a one-line sentence or phrase that is catchy and relevant to the theme of information security.
Example: “Be Cyber Aware – Be Cyber Secured”
- Each individual can submit only one Slogan, and it should be his/her original work. Slogans copied from the internet will not be accepted / encouraged.
- The slogan should not have any negative connotations pointing out individual, organization, brand name, religion, country etc.,
- It should be a motivating and positive quote or sentence that encourages awareness among citizens regarding any aspect of cyber security.
8. Judgement of the Work:
- The work will be judge on the following criteria:
- Originality- 30%
- Creativity and Presentation- 40%
- Relevance to the theme- 30%
9. Submission and Mailing Address:
All works should be submitted online
- A copy of Identity-card of the participant should be sent along with the work (only with hard copy).
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing,
Plot No. 6 & 7, Hardware Park, Sy No. 1/1,
Srisailam Highway, Pahadi Shareef Via (Keshavagiri Post)
Hyderabad - 501510 Telangana (India)
- Email: email@example.com
- WhatsApp No. : 9490771800
10. Copyright: Copyright of all the works entered will be assigned to the organizers.
- C-DAC Hyderabad is not responsible for damages/loss/delay in transit by post or courier.
- The selection done by the committee is final and binding.
- No individual correspondence shall be entertained.
- The results will be displayed and announced on 31st October,2022 through our web portal www.infosecawareness.in. Separate intimation may also be sent to each of the winner.
12.The best work will be published in the annual magazine of ISEA as well as in the website(s)
13.Terms & Conditions:
- The decision of Jury/Expert committee of the competition will be final.
- The work received are the property of ISEA project, C-DAC Hyderabad. The work will not be returned back and the same can be used as part of project promotions and appropriate acknowledgement will be given.
- The organization reserves the right to cancel the competition without any prior intimation.