October month of every year is globally marked as National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) with a view to educate public and private sector to increase cyber resilience of the nation as recommended by National Security Council Secretariat (NSCS), Government of India, with theme of “Do Your Part, # BeCyberSmart”. Keeping this in view, Information Security Education and Awareness (ISEA) programme of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) observes and organizes unique mass awareness activities through various modes as part of the National Cyber Security Awareness Month.
- Please enter your name correctly as same will be displayed on certificate.
- Users who scores 50% or above marks are eligible for getting certificate within maximum of 3 attempts.
- Users can register to our web based self-learning course on CYBER HYGIENE PRACTICES for further reading.
- Download Cyber Hygiene Mobile App from Play Store for information security updates.
- Participants can download the Telegram App and join group using the link: http://t.me/ISEAawareness for updates in the Cyber Security domain.
- For any queries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org