With the aim to educate digital users from every walk of life and enable them to secure their digital presence, Information Security Education and Awareness (ISEA) programme of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has come up with the unique quiz with questions on ‘Cyber Hygiene Practices’. Participants who successfully attempt the Quiz will be certified by ISEA as ‘Cyber security Practitioner’, as they will be assessed on their skills and knowledge on safe digital usage practices and tested for their readiness and resilience to Stay Safe Online.
- Please enter your name correctly as same will be displayed on certificate.
- Users who scores 50% or above marks are eligible for getting certificate within maximum of 3 attempts.
- Users can register to our web based self-learning course on CYBER HYGIENE PRACTICES for further reading.
- Download Cyber Hygiene Mobile App from Play Store for information security updates.
- Participants can download the Telegram App and join group using the link: http://t.me/ISEAawareness for updates in the Cyber Security domain.
- For any queries please write to email@example.com